What takes a toll on productivity?
According to the 2019 Global Intelligent Information Management Benchmark Report 82% of the respondents have said that their productivity is hurt by poor information management. They waste time by having to navigate multiple systems to find what they need. These data silos affect employee productivity and morale.
How do productivity tools like Clariti help?
Many businesses still store their digital information in disparate unintegrated systems. Given the level of information being generated on a daily basis, this is highly inefficient. A modern intelligent information management system like Clariti uses the concept of “threads” to store all the related information in one place based on some context. This information can be easily retrieved and acted upon when needed. So, with Clariti Threads, organizing and finding data becomes much easier and less complicated.
Best Microsoft Team’s alternative | Clariti is free!
How can information be organized to improve efficiency?
Improper organization of data is the main reason for productivity loss.
- 91% of the respondents to the survey have said that their job would be much easier if they didn’t have to worry about where the information resides.
- Improper or incorrect labeling of documents affects productivity by 42%.
- Another 41% stated the information they were looking for was stored in the incorrect folder or system.
- Another 29% admitted the information was misplaced or lost.
So, it is clear that if all the information is stored in one place and if everyone knows where it is, then the poor information problem can be solved. That is why Clariti uses a concept called Threads, where all the related information including email, chat, cloud documents, and social feeds is stored automatically linked by context. With Clariti, there are no information silos, and there is no need to search.
Best messaging app for smart teams | Sign up for free
How does information organized in Clariti Threads improve productivity?
- By simplifying the ability to store and retrieve any information when needed, Clariti Threads enhance employee recall, reduce stress and speed up the decision-making process.
- Clariti Threads act as a centralized repository to efficiently store and manage unstructured content such as cloud documents, email, chat, and social feeds. Threads deliver relevant content to users where and when they need it without any effort.
- In 2020, 75% of the workforce will be millennials who have low tolerance for inefficient systems that make their information search process tedious. In order to retain this young and vibrant workforce, organizations must adopt latest technology solutions like Threads in Clariti. Let’s stop wasting time searching for information and get more productive using Clariti!